Condition Management is a unique service offered by Prairie States for those with long-term or chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, back pain and cardiovascular disease.
Our nurses work directly with you to develop a care plan that can improve your health while also helping you save on medical costs. Acting as your advocate and counselor, you can opt to have a nurse assist you with:
- Medical and prescription drug treatments
- Education on new or modified treatments
- Assessment tools to track progress
- Identifying appropriate healthcare providers
- Counseling and prevention education
Condition Management can help you reduce the number of doctor visits, emergency room visits and hospital stays. The more you know about your condition and the more proactive you are in treating it, the better the outcome. If Condition Management services are offered by your employer and you'd like to get started, please contact us .